I have to give all thanks and honor to my heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem.
Before I met my heavenly parent Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother, I always wondering where is the truth.
Even thought I attend church and worship there, but I was empty always.
I read the Bible many times, but I can’t gain clear answer and no one give me the answer
They keep saying love but I can’t eve find any love in there.
I eagerly want to know the Bible, so I attended many classes or seminar but all their interpretation is different.
I wondered why it is all different.
There is only one God and one Bible but their interpretation isn’t same.
Whenever I asked them, they said just believe in God.
But when I met God Almighty Christ Ahnsahnghong and heavenly Mother, they know me everything through the Bible.
Whatever I asked the Bible, they give me all clear answer.
God Christ Ahnsanghong revealed all the truth and no one can deny it.
Through Father and Mothers word, I can see the true light.
Now I have a confident to go back to the Kingdom of God.
Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother, Thank you so much to allow me call as your children.
I’ll be a daughter of God and I’ll follow you ‘till end of the age.
Thank you very much to save me in this dark world.
Thank you Father & Mother
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Posted by
jinhwayi
at
10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
AMEN!!! Let's always Follow our true savior in this last age.. Our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem!
I used to attend many churches also when I was in high school. I too was always searching for the truth and I wanted to feel God's presence. In every church I went to I always thought, can I go to heaven following what they tell me? I was very confused because the Bible said one thing, and all the churches I went to all said something different, even though they all had the same Bible. Thanks to Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother that they called us to reveal the truth of the Bible so that we may feel Their divine love.
How funny! It's like all of the children of God had the same search for God before the truth, but we all received the same false answer from the general churches. Thanks so Much to Father Ahnsahnghong and Our Mother for giving us the truth about everything!
Post a Comment