I’ve believe in God for almost my whole life.
I truly believe that God is exist and He is the Almighty.
But when I attended many different churches, I always have many questions.
But whenever I asked them about the Bible, they said it’s impossible to know the whole Bible. Just pray to God and He’ll save you.
But I wasn’t satisfied with that answer.
One day, I asked why we worship God on Sundays.
The Bible Says “Remember the Sabbath Day by Keeping it Holy.” (Exodus 20:8)
And according to the Bible and common sense, the Sabbath day is 7th day, which is Sabbath, but not Sunday which is 1st day of the week.
But they said the day of worship God is changed after Jesus resurrected.
Then, I said even Apostle Paul keeps the Sabbath day and he started believe Jesus Christ after Jesus resurrected.
But they said, don’t doubt about Jesus and just believe.
But I don’t know what to believe and rely on.
I know God is exist but I really can’t find who true God is.
But when I met church of God 's people, they gave me all the answers through the Bible.
They can explain everything what I want to know even the day of worship God
The day of worship God is the Sabbath Day, 7th Day which is Saturday.
All evidences(Bible, Dictionary, Calendar) testifies of it.
Church of God, they keep all the God 's commandments based on the Bible.
I saw everything through the Bible.
Who can deny it?
Everything is in the Bible.
And the Passover, I never heard of it until I came to church of God.
But it' s in the Bible.
Passover is the precious promise of God. (Matt. 26:26)
Now, I have confident to God is living and He is with me.
I give all thanks and praised be to Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.
They revealed all the truth in this dark world.
Now I can see the light through Father and Mother.
If you want to more about this truth, Please contact at -> usa.watv.org
I truly believe that God is exist and He is the Almighty.
But when I attended many different churches, I always have many questions.
But whenever I asked them about the Bible, they said it’s impossible to know the whole Bible. Just pray to God and He’ll save you.
But I wasn’t satisfied with that answer.
One day, I asked why we worship God on Sundays.
The Bible Says “Remember the Sabbath Day by Keeping it Holy.” (Exodus 20:8)
And according to the Bible and common sense, the Sabbath day is 7th day, which is Sabbath, but not Sunday which is 1st day of the week.
But they said the day of worship God is changed after Jesus resurrected.
Then, I said even Apostle Paul keeps the Sabbath day and he started believe Jesus Christ after Jesus resurrected.
But they said, don’t doubt about Jesus and just believe.
But I don’t know what to believe and rely on.
I know God is exist but I really can’t find who true God is.
But when I met church of God 's people, they gave me all the answers through the Bible.
They can explain everything what I want to know even the day of worship God
The day of worship God is the Sabbath Day, 7th Day which is Saturday.
All evidences(Bible, Dictionary, Calendar) testifies of it.
Church of God, they keep all the God 's commandments based on the Bible.
I saw everything through the Bible.
Who can deny it?
Everything is in the Bible.
And the Passover, I never heard of it until I came to church of God.
But it' s in the Bible.
Passover is the precious promise of God. (Matt. 26:26)
Now, I have confident to God is living and He is with me.
I give all thanks and praised be to Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.
They revealed all the truth in this dark world.
Now I can see the light through Father and Mother.
If you want to more about this truth, Please contact at -> usa.watv.org

4 comments:
The Bible says in revelation that no one should add or take away from the Bible..yet when I followed Sunday my whole life i had no idea that i was following something that wasnt in the bible..its true, in our physical lives we would never change important dates or holidays..THanks to Father Christ AhnSahngHong for letting us know his appointed day the Sabbath which is Saturday
That cartoon really puts it in perspective. Before I used to think that any day you wanted to celbrate a worship or memorial to God it was ok. You can but why not on the day god said? Am i more powerful than God that I can change the day he commanded? Can I forgive my own sin? NO way! Besides god promises to give us forgiveness and eternal life on the days he chose. Thats why I try to follow what God says not what I think like a true believer should.
I love that Cartoon Drawing.. wow i never seen the bible that way!
Me too i had that same question how come we go to church on sunday.. I always thought something was weird. it makes sense now..
That's so true! We don't even change up national holidays. How could the commands of God be changed to our liking? That cartoon really makes a lot of sense.
Post a Comment