"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' [Matthew 7:21]
This is one of my favorite verses in the Bible.
And I believed that I follow will of God correctly.
When I learn the Bible, all I followed was just from human’s custom.
Just believe in God is not enough.
If you are say you’re a Christian, and truly believe the Bible is the word of God, you have to understand what the will of God is.
When I came to church of God, and learn about the word of God, I saw everything through the Bible.
I’ve never ever saw and learn the Bible like that before.
Everybody says that just Faith will be save you but I still don’t understand why everybody said I’m right and you’re wrong even though they said faith is the most important thing to be saved.
Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' [Matthew 7:21]
This is one of my favorite verses in the Bible.
And I believed that I follow will of God correctly.
When I learn the Bible, all I followed was just from human’s custom.
Just believe in God is not enough.
If you are say you’re a Christian, and truly believe the Bible is the word of God, you have to understand what the will of God is.
When I came to church of God, and learn about the word of God, I saw everything through the Bible.
I’ve never ever saw and learn the Bible like that before.
Everybody says that just Faith will be save you but I still don’t understand why everybody said I’m right and you’re wrong even though they said faith is the most important thing to be saved.
If you don’t know anything about the Bible, you’ll deceive by Satan with false doctrine.
And 2nd Coming Christ, Christ Ahnsahnghong, He revealed all the truth in the Bible.
Without him, even the Bible is meaningless.
The Sabbath is in the Bible.
And 2nd Coming Christ, Christ Ahnsahnghong, He revealed all the truth in the Bible.
Without him, even the Bible is meaningless.
The Sabbath is in the Bible.
"Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. [Exodus 20:8]
He went to Nazareth, where he had been brought up, and on the Sabbath day he went into the synagogue, as was his custom. And he stood up to read. [Luke 4:16]
Also the Passover is the only way to received eternal life.
Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. [John 6:53]
So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover. [Matt 26:19]
While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body."
Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. [Matt 26:26]
All these truth revealed by 2nd Coming Christ, Christ Ahnsahnghong.
I give all my glory and thanks and honor be on to God almighty Christ Ahnsahnghong who came into this world according to the prophecy.

10 comments:
It's funny how everyone wants to do what they want, and nobody listens to God...I have always wanted to do God's will,too, but nobody could show me what God's will was,...except Christ Ahnsahnghong. He is the only one who ever truly cared about me. Thanks be to Him.
When I saw mt 7:21 I was shocked..Only those who do the WILL of Father will enter Heaven. I always felt when I went to church on Sundays and just believed that it wasnt enough to enter Heaven.. Thats because the Bible says it isnt! And i had no idea that i was going on the wrong day..in order to do the will of God i think that to go on the correct day in the bible would be a good start..Thanks To Christ AhnSahngHong I can now see this.
Your cartoon is so creative. You are very talented. Keep up the good work!
It is so true! Even though people claim that they are saved by Faith alone then why do they give tithes and offerings? Why do they even gather together for service? Before coming to the Church of God World Mission Society, I did not know about the Will of God. Since I believe in God, then I have to act (James 2:17-24)! Before Christ Ahnsahnghong, no one was keeping the Sabbath, Passover, nor all of the other Feasts of God that are in the Old and New Testaments. Now that I know I will do the Will and keep them!
Keep those cartoons coming! :)
How clear!! YES! We have to look for a true church in this last age! the Sabbathday and the Passover.. God's feast are clear and so precious for our salavation qualifying God's children.
I never thought about how many people practice only what they like in the bible. like baptism everybody likes but Passover they dont keep. Its crazy, people say sabbath is an old testament law thats why they dont keep it. But tithes are also an old testament law but they keep it. How about them apples? We should keep all of Gods commands they are for our salvation.
Im glad that Christ Ahnsahnghong is shining His light across the world. Now everyone is hearing the good news of the kingdom of Heaven!
No one I know would do what Christ Ahnsahnghong has done. Who can give eternal life? Who can reveal the secrets of heaven? It sounded like a fantasy to me but it's not at all. It true, it's really true. Christ Ahnsahnghong restored all the truth. If I want to enter the kingdom of heaven I have to do the will of Father, I have to believe in the Savior in this last age, Christ Ahnsanhghong
it seems everyone in the world made their own gods. how can we expect to go to heaven without doing the will of God. Thanks to our Father Ahnsahnghong, we know the will of God.
LOl I had the same encounter like in the picture the person was so confused that they kept contradicting themselves in circles. If your gonna follow God follow the bible why is it so difficult to believe what God has said. If you go to church a God has said shouldn't you keep them all LOl thanks for the reminder im glad im in the right church The Church of God world mission society
The name is Ahnsahnghong, Jesus’ new name (John 5:39).
Everyone living in this last age of the Holy Spirit! Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Savior of this age! Today, salvation is only given through the name of Christ Ahnsahnghong, and only those who are the witnesses of Christ Ahnsahnghong and pray in His name will be able to enter the kingdom of heaven.
Please believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong, our Savior in the age of the Holy Spirit, so that you may receive eternal life!
Post a Comment